Thursday, December 18, 2014

So long ago...

It feels like forever since I have posted. 
So much has changed in my life, 
Hopefully for the better!...


I am still a crafter at heart, picking up the hook and yarn whenever I get a chance...
But most of my time is spent with a palette knife in my hand and oil paint under my nails...


Working at the gallery has opened my eyes to so much inspiration...


Seeing close hand the wonderful techniques artist use to piece together unique artworks
that take my breath away every day I go to work...

My passion for creating surges me on...



I hope you feel the same way.

Here are some images of works that I have created...



Some inspired by my own feathered friends other from images and artist that I 
admire...



I wish everyone a very safe and happy Christmas...

And will keep everyone updated with yet another massive project next year...

Lots of workshops and Yarn-bombing a whole town!...



 

10 comments:

Hazel said...

I love your paintings. You are very talented. X

Anonymous said...

Last week, I was on your blog and I was actually wondering..."Hey, where is she?". Tadaa...here she is, with beautifull paintings! Love it!

Have a wonderfull xmas and a fantasic 2015!

Best regards
Diana
www.dianaswereld.nl

fazbemaosolhos said...

Your paintings are fantastic! I found your blog recently and is very inspiring, thank you! Merry Christmas :)

Sandra said...

Well done for your painting talent!
Wishing you a Happy Christmas!

jabbott said...

Gosh you are a brilliant artist. Have a wonderful Christmas

Frances said...

How lovely to see this post from you, and to find that you've been creating splendid paintings!

A very Merry Christmas to you. xo

Between Me and You said...

How lovely to 'see' you again. Your artwork is so creative. What happy looking chickadees they are. I hope you have an eggscellent Festive Season and great New Beginnings next year. x

Mereknits said...

You are so talented Michelle, I am absolutely amazed at the beauty of the art you produce.
Hugs and Happy Holiday,
Meredith

grl.dk said...

I read your blog, now and then as it is a very good one and have been wondering where you were ... You are very good with the oil under your nails. Merry Christmas to you.

Filozailes said...

Fine to have some news about you ...
and to see that your silence was so creative ...
I understand your fever.
I like very much your paintings and the one I prefer is the last one ... a bird becoming perhaps something else.