Thursday, June 2, 2011

Chevron Granny Blanket Pattern

Thank you to all the lovelies who have e-mailed me 
and received this pattern as a pdf...
I have now worked out how to upload this to flickr
so everyone can enjoy and print off there own
without the worry of e-mailing me...
Not that e-mailing me is a worry...
But you know what I mean...
So please click on the picture below
and it will send you off to flickr where you can click on all sizes
and have a copy to keep...


Chevron Granny Blanket


P.S...classes were wonderful last night
with many of my ladies finishing there very own Nana Square...

We are starting the Granny Square next week...
and the all worrying changing colours as you go...
I am sure they will all be fine at it thou...

9 comments:

Happy in red said...

Wonderful! Thank you for the tuto!
Esther.

andrea creates said...

cool! thanks so much :)

Sharon said...

Thank you for sharing! :)

☼ Carolina ☼ said...

nice!! congratulations!!
I love it!!
from Chile
c@

Carolyn said...

Congratulations! Cool! Thank you for the tuto!

Homeowner Insurance

Cheap2Chic said...

Thank you so much, that is just what I wanted! xx

Maaike said...

this tutorial is so great, actually all of them are! I love your work.

Have a great day!
Love, Maaike

Tien's hands said...

Hi,
Thank you so much for this pattern. I really like it!
I'm working on one now in a rainbow color scheme. I'm blogging about it here: http://tienshands.blogspot.com/2011/10/crochet-projects-im-working-on.html .
Of course I included a link to your pattern.
Thanks again!

Vanillaorchid said...

I love this blanket a lot and would like to make one for me.

By the way, I just finished mine last month from your tutorial

Thank you so much for the tutorial :)