Friday, October 8, 2010

Cupcake Cooking...

Lots of baking going on at River Cottage...
After spending some time at my sisters I arrived home full of inspiration...
I bought a swirly piping bag...and got busy...

Flick

I also managed to find some "Stitch Nation"
by Debbie Stoller wool...
At spotlight no less...I didn't know that they now carried it...
I am now in granny goodness heaven...

Flickr  
I have started a simple Granny All Square...
But I am not sure if this is what I will end up doing...

At the moment I just love looking at the wool...
It is in the most amazing colours...

And a huge thankyou to all the dears who have
added pictures to the flickr group...
and sent me photos by e-mails of their
They are all just gorgeous!!!
and I LOVE seeing them all...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think you will love working with the Debbie Stoller yarn. I have made a knit scarf and crocheted gloves with the yarn and it is fantastic. I'm also making a granny square blanket with it too. A great bargain and beautiful colors.

alyshajane said...

Mmmm, your cupcakes look delicious!

Thanks for the tip about Debbie Stoller yarn being at Spotlight, it looks so gorgeous, shall have to visit Spotlight tomorrow to get some! :)

Jenny said...

I saw that yarn in Spotlight yesterday. Did you get the 100% wool one or one of the mixed fibre yarns. The colours were glorious I thought.

jen storer said...

Oo la la those cupcakes are dreamy! i love the idea of 'swirling'! jx

YarnRoundHook said...

The stitch nation yarn is in wonderful colours isn't it. I have found a UK stockist and am finding it hard to resist! Cupcakes look delicious!