Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Prioritize


While one of many, many loads of
washing was waiting not so patiently to be hung out...
I was all consumed in something more pressing...
Finishing something that I feel I have worked on and unraveled
way too many times...
But like a shower of rain it all fell into place...
Later than sooner I might add...
and now I just need to get it done...
and the washing, bed making,toilet scrubbing,
dog walking, laminate wiping
and well nearly everything
else just has to wait...
But off course I can stop to blog about it...
Yep get those priorities right...

2 comments:

Kate said...

I hear you! It's the same at our place; 1)crochet 2)blogging 3)everything else. Looking forward to seeing what it becomes.

Kylie said...

That's so funny! That is exactly what it's like!
I think you've got your priorities perfectly right :) K