Thursday, October 29, 2009

Must Have Etsy Find


While "surfing" the etsy highway...
I stumbled across a most impressive sight...
The most gorgeous cushions...
Not only in my absolute favorite colour...
But also with another "must have" of mine...A Crown...
This etsy seller is truly talented...
I have whipped one out of her shop and will
anxious wait till is sails the seas from England to my little
home here in the country...
And for those who like a tad subdued colour palette
then you are catered for as well...
Just take a look at the cool tones on these below...
And there is so much more to look at...
But I will not "nick" all her pics...
So click on the link below or on the pics themselves
to go straight to her etsy shop...
And if I forgot to mention one other wonderful thing...
They have a great price tag as well...
So hop, skip and jump over and nab a bargain...


2 comments:

Beck said...

Love the cushions, think I fancy the blue one actually. But red is good too!! Might go and have a look..xo

Kylie said...

Oh yum! They are gorgeous. Thanks for sharing :) K