Thursday, October 22, 2009

Cushion as a Hat Fancy That

My cushion works as a hat...Fancy that!!!
with a bit of redesigning...
It worked out a tad small and only really fits
"Little Miss"
and she isn't fond of wearing hats...
But she obliged for the pic...

It is a bit of a statement piece and I am not sure
if it is every ones "cup of tea"...
But it was fun to make...
I am going to do another one and make it bigger...
and will see how it goes...

Finished some more Grandma Bunting...
And is in the shop if you
check out my side bar for my Etsy Shop...

And went for a lovely walk with my husband
through the river bed...
There is very little water in it at the moment...
so it was a good chance to take a look...
Heavy duty boots on thou...
The snakes are out!!!
eeekkkk...

4 comments:

CurlyPops said...

I wish I was game enough to make that statement because that is one very cool hat!

Beck said...

That is the sweetest photo! What a dear little girl you have and she looks gorgeous in the hat/cushion. Much better than the faceless, bodyless person that stole it from her! xo

M* (Melanie) said...

Oh it's gorgeous! I love it and when you said "it's probably not everyone's cup of tea" I thought a tea cosy! Michelle could turn the hat pattern into a teacosy for those that don't like hats!

A Spoonful Of Sugar said...

You always come up with the best crochet designs!! Love the sweet hat with its layers, and the grandma bunting is adorable.