Thursday, April 9, 2009

Etsy Shop Open


I have just opened up my etsy shop
again and have put two sweet
Chicago sisters...
they are in American dollars
so at their price they will be a bargain
for my overseas friends...


Charlotte and Betsy
will come packaged to you
in one of my
"royal sister" bags


Now to all my Australian friends
as I'm not sure how to change the price and refund etc
i will give a bonus
of my sally sleeps-a-lot pattern
to any Aussie purchase made...
and you have the added bonus of cheap postage!!!
At this price they will still be a huge discount...

over the next week i will be adding more sale items so please keep
checking out my side bar for my etsy shop
listings...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hope you sell out . They look fabulous .

A Spoonful Of Sugar said...

Good luck with the new venture! Have a lovely Easter.