Friday, April 10, 2009

Do You Want To Swap?


After much thought I decided to make up a button
to use whenever there was something I had handmade
that I was willing to swap...

I'm hoping it works like this...

On one of my posts I will put a picture of an item I want to swap...
then the "swap" button...
you will be able to add comments to this post
if you would be interested in a swap for something you have made...
of course a time limit would be necessary...
(I really don't want comments a year down the track)
and once the time is up then I can go through all the comments
and find someone I would like to swap with...
It would be good if the comments included a link
or idea of what you have you want to swap...
and it really can be something totally different
fabric,cushions,aprons,softies,patterns,bags,quilts...etc
I like lots of handmade crafts...
And if for some reason i did not pick your item to swap with
please don't feel discouraged...
Leave a comment the next time I put one up, and the next,and the next...
As there is only one swap at a time, only one person can be picked...
so sad I know...

And then the rest is "history" as they say...

Now I would LOVE it very much if you really like this idea
that you save the "button" to your computer or blog
and use it as well...
feel free to put it up on any posts in the same way...
and cut and paste my above description as well if you need to...
and you really don't need to link back to me...

Now I just need to go through my "dollies"
and see who I can part with...
Stay tuned!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You are a clever one . I am thinking on this one . Just one question , if I really want one of your dolls will you take one of my children? LOL