Friday, May 11, 2012

Mother's Day Cards...

Tomorrow 
I will be having a stall
at our local markets...

I wanted some lovely cards to sell for
Mother's Day...

Mothers Day Cards


So with a few black cards...
Some pretty paper...
and a crochet hook and yarn...

I made some to sell...


To all my lovely dears...
I hope that you have a gorgeous
Mother's Day Weekend...

Thank you
to everyone that has
purchased my latest
There are more available

I will be a tad slower to send them out because of the markets etc...

But I will try very hard to make sure that they arrive quickly...

8 comments:

Dorothy said...

I love your cards - what a great idea. I hope you do very well with them at the market. Happy Mothers Day to you too. xoxox

Mereknits said...

Lovely idea, Happy Mother's Day.
Hugs,
Meredith

homemade@myplace said...

gorgeous cards!!!
xxxx Alessandra

WoollyBudgie said...

Beautiful!

Mistea said...

Gorgeous cards - perfect for spreading Mothers Day love.

Enjoy the market.

Pammy Sue said...

Sweet Michelle...love your latest owl tea cozy pattern! I snatched one up from your shop a few minutes ago. So cute! Have a great sales day at the market.

Emma said...

Hello from Portugal!
Great work...

Marifetane hobi said...

congratulate my friend, this mother's day greetings cards look great .. Dear friend, I'm following you for a long time you have added my blogs list, please add to your blog, so I'll continue to follow you wish to discuss the love a nice weekend Greetings