Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Home Again Home Again

So glad to be back...
I did miss you all...
and want to say sorry about not letting everyone know beforehand...
Going away and posting that there would be no one
at River Cottage seemed a tad "silly"...
I don't think that needed to be advertize...if you know what I mean...

So where did I go?

Hot Chocolate at Vintage Espresso...

well this was one spot...

Vintage Espresso
at Mermaid Beach...Queensland...

It was featured in the Spaces mook by Frankie...
It was just as lovely as the pictures in the book...


and lots of "touristy" spots in Queenland...

Beaches, Movie world, shops, and lots of markets...

It has been 10 years since we went on a family holiday
so this was pretty special for all of us...

But I did miss my crocheting and I did miss not having internet...
So this week I will be spending lots of time catching up
on whats been happening...
and hopefully some time coming up with some new things...

Oh and I want to set sometime aside for de-cluttering...
I did think about this while I was away...
I really, really need to de-clutter...

It's funny of what you think about when you are away from home...

Holidays are always lots of fun...
But they do make you realize that "home is home"...and I missed it...


13 comments:

CurlyPops said...

Welcome home Michelle!

Hazel said...

Missed you. Welcome back! x

Lindy in Brisbane said...

Glad you had a lovely holiday up here in my neck of the woods. You chose a nice time of year to come.

Penny said...

Nice to see you again, looks like you had a lovely memory filled time xox

☼ Carolina ☼ said...


very nice! I love´t
thanks you
hugs from Chile
c@

hooksandyarns said...

Welcome back - glad you had a good time. :)

Pammy Sue said...

Welcome back, Michelle! You were sorely missed.

needlekrafter said...

Glad to have you back, Michelle-- sounds like a wonderful vacation, but it's always nice to be back home... So happy that you were able to get away, but happy that you're back now. :)

Megan said...

Welcome back Michelle, sounds like a wonderful getaway. But it is nice to come back home. And I know what you mean about decluttering. (;>)

Unknown said...

Glad you had a lovely family holiday. Nice to be rejuvenated to start again on new projects and revamping home. bee x

Leah said...

Lovely to have you back. Hope you're enjoying being reunited with your hooks!

Mihaela said...

I missed you too!
Welcome back!
xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Tania said...

Deep breath...

You're absolutely right. About the de-clutter. It's just that I have this spontaneous idea I'm going to need one of your kind of holidays first...