Sunday, April 4, 2010

New project and Mr Vintage home

Mr Vintage arrived home this Easter weekend...
I little worse for wear as the trip was rather shaky and he doesn't cope with too much stress these days...Seeing as though most of the parts that were holding him together had to be removed because of wood rot...But I am sure he is happy to be back with us...

Working on a few projects...converting my Grandma All Round pattern once again...Yes a tutorial will be out on this one rather soon...

and loving that my new found op shop outfit matches my Dottieangel bag perfectly...I just love when a thrifty shopping trip turns out so well...
I even managed to find a pair of skinny jeans that were brand new...
How good is that...

I do hope everyone's holiday was just lovely and full of family, friends and the occasional chocolate bunny...Yum!!!

7 comments:

Leah said...

Loving the new pattern and the bag...need close up's please, cant believe you have a Dottie bag... I have some dottie cards...thats something!
I managed to complete one hanger, but ended up with odd number of shells on my second attempt. Doh.

Sandy said...

Love your vintage travel trailer! Have a very blessed and happy Easter!

Hugs,
Teacup Lane (Sandy)

Gill said...

looking forward to your new tutorial! will it be ready before thursday as i'm off on holiday and i could do with a new project!!!!!!
thanks
gill

Cat said...

Can I get a cheer for chocolate bunnies! Aside from spending QT with family...the bunnies are the best! :)

Ellen Bloom said...

Excellent tutorial with photos! Thank you for posting.

By the way, a "boarder" is one who lives in your house and pays rent. A "border" is the white yarn you used in your glorious afghan.

Gislaine Soares said...

Lindo o seu trabalho se puder depois faz um passo a passo desse novo trabalho é lindo que Deus te abençoe.Beijinhos

HumorMe said...

Another awesome tutorial! I want to start one right away.

I noticed your Grandma triangle banner in your header. Do you have a tut for that, too?

Love, love, love your creativity - and your incredibly talented tuts!!