Monday, February 25, 2013

Settling in...

The weeks are flying by now that I have settled into my new job...
I have organised some lovely new stock that will be arriving in the next two weeks...


One exhibition is over and the next is about to be hung...

The rain has managed to make it inland enough to make everything look amazing...

Some crochet has been happening here but sadly not by me...

Kaspar is onto his third pair of wristwarmers and nothing seems to be slowing him down...

I hopefully will have time this week to help him write out his very first pattern...

Stay turned...








4 comments:

Paravent said...

This is so exciting Michelle! Congratulations :) I hope it all goes well. Kx

homemade@myplace said...

Nice to have news from you!
It seems that the new job gives you a lot to do, but you are satisfied, so this is good!!!
Please, show us the new crochet adventures by Kaspar!!!
happy week, xxx Ale

Unknown said...

Congratulation to your new job and update us whats happening on your job. Keep safe!

Unknown said...

great bunny!
So green!
So shrek-ky