Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Granny Biscuits PDF...

Print it off...
Roll it up...
Pop it into your Nanna bag...

The Granny Biscuit Pattern is yours to keep,
bite into it anytime you like...

Granny Biscuits


Please click on the picture above
and it will send you to flickr where you can view
"all sizes"
and print...

Granny Biscuits...


Thank you all so much for your kind words
on my resent illness..
I am still working through it
but most of the earing has come back...Yeah...

I should have the Granny Hoot pattern available very soon in my etsy shop...
I am so thrilled with everyone's comments on it
and
I do think it will be just the
cutest thing
to keep you tea warm and cozy...

12 comments:

homemade@myplace said...

So glad to hear that you feel better!!! Great!!!
Thank you for the pdf : smack!!
XXX Alessandra

Mevr. Snoeshaan said...

Good to hear you are feeling a bit better! The pdf is great, thanks!

Mereknits said...

Michelle, I missed the post where you said you were so ill. Hope you continue to feel much better and your hearing continues to improve.
Meredith

LionessLady said...

Thanks for sharing your pattern. That's terribly generous of you... love all your work.

hooksandyarns said...

Thank you for sharing your pattern with us. Glad to hear that you are feeling better. :)

HillyT said...

You are so kind to share your lovely patterns with us. I am glad that your hearing is coming back and that you are feeling a little better.

la said...

Yum... granny biscuits...oh, hold on...not the edible kind...oh darn it!!

vintage grey said...

Michelle, I am glad to hear you are doing a little better. Thanks you for this lovely pattern!! Cant wait to try it!! Have a restful week! xo Heather

Voie de Vie said...

Those biscuits are the best!!!!

And good on the hearing front - I know how disconcerting not being able to hear fully can be.

Grinny said...

Hello Michelle, its Lindel from Kurri Kurri, I just wnted to tell about a blog I found. It's call Cherry Heart, she has made a beautiful granny bag I thought you might like. Hope you are feeling better. Lindel

Penny said...

How lovely, thanks for sharing your yummy biscuit pattern wit us. I am really pleased to hear that you are on the mend, take special care xox

WoollyBudgie said...

They are great! Thank you very much for the pattern!