Sunday, September 11, 2011

Starting out small...

I feel like everything is in slow motion since begin back from holidays...
We brought the rain back with us...
So the washing is taking forever to catch up on...
The house still is not back to anything I would call remotely tidy...
and the crochet is taking sometime to come together...

So I started with something small...
Little "Dilly Bags" 
to hang around the neck...
great for keys, phones or the old bit of change to go to the shop with...

"Dilly Bags"

I found the pattern for these in the Japanese crochet book
blogged about HERE...
I added some strips of linen....A cute little button...
and used soft cotton-acrylic blend...
They have a great spring feel to them...

I have also re-opened the shop...
so if you are after one of my cushion patterns please pop over...

I will be working on some more things this week so hopefully my week will end in
fast motion...

Thanks heaps for the lovely comments
I am glad to be back too...

4 comments:

Penny said...

Oh so pretty ad perfectly functional too xox

FriolinaFancyDesigns said...

The bags look very pretty, i love Japanese craft books as well, i have so many Japanese embroidery and doll clothes magazines books they are really inspirational

Mereknits said...

Welcome home Michelle, so glad you had a nice trip. Lovel the bags, so cute with the linen.
Meredith

Voie de Vie said...

Those bags are perfect with your creative additions!