Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Grandma's English Cushion... the second...

The last three days I have manged to make
another
Grandma's English cushion...

Grandma's English Cushion...

This time I did the back in Burgundy/red...

and added little crown buttons...

Grandma's English Cushion...

I wanted to enter it in wool divisions Ravelry comp
But so far I can't quiet workout how to upload an image into the comp's page...
Hopefully I can work it out soon...

Grandma's English Cushion...

A am sure there is a few very clever ladies out there who know how it is done...
so please fill me in...

There's wool as a prize...
Yes wool...
I love wool...
Do you...
If you do and have a ravelry account pop over and enter the comp too...

The link is here...Wool Division Comp...


9 comments:

Sharon said...

I Love your "Grandma's English cushion"! My Grandma was English and I'm sure she would also love your cushion! I wish you well in the Ravelry comp.

Wendy said...

Lovely! I still love Union Jacks (though my husband would tell me off for calling them that and say it's a Union Flag). Good look in the competition

Allyson said...

Love the buttons! Just perfect :)

MARİFETANE said...

Hello, very nice British cushion the hands of great health, I am following closely my friends list I added a nice blog you link to my friends list you'll be very happy, I love you, please add

http://www.marifetane.com/

Shorty said...

Such an awesome creation! I love it! And the buttons are a wonderful touch.

Pammy Sue said...

Love this..I would crown you the winner for sure. Very patriotic...love those buttons. Perfect!

gemmipop said...

Lovely Cushion, with a very pretty button!x

Becca-Lou said...

Love it love it love it

Am so pleased that the patriotic feeling which is growing here in blighty is spreading across the pond.

Might have to have a go at one of these myself

Cathy said...

***waving from England***
Love the cushion- the buttons are just perfect!