Sunday, April 17, 2011

Working Day Out...

What a week it has been...
I have been crocheting till I can no longer crochet anymore...
and them some...
I have worked for the day in a little Gift-Nursery Shop
in town that not only has some gorgeous
items and plants...
But also sells my Granny wares...

It was a rather brisk and cold wet day...
But I didn't mind...

Shop...

Lots of amazing plants everywhere I looked...

Shop...

Fantastic organic seeds...

Seeds...

Very quirky shop fittings...
Like this drum tin cupboard...
and vintage dress dolly...
Both of which are not for sale...Oh I wish...

Shop...

These two Beanies were whisked away by some lovely shoppers
by the end of the day...

Shop...

and just SO much to look at...
I wasn't at all weary by the end of my day...

Shop...


I do hope you enjoy seeing some of my pictures of my day at work...
I shall leave you all with some Granny Goodness...
A beautiful bunch of Dahlias...

Flowers...

11 comments:

Vera Amos said...

What a fantastic little shop, must be a delight to help out there, your crochet goodies are delightful.
N x

andrea creates said...

what a beautiful shop!
must be so much fun to see all these goodies all the time :)

Petunia Pill said...

Now THAT is a job I would soooo enjoy! The shop reminds me of a nursery and its accompanying "gifty" store where I used to live. I used to frequent that place and spend hours just looking at all there was to see. Of course, I dropped a few dollars there! Very unique and wonderful treasures were available there. Your shop is such a perfect spot for your granny creations...they fit right in with all the beautiful, unique trinkets. Hope you have a good day! Annette

Hazel said...

What a lovely little shop. x

Unknown said...

Where is your shop... We are in Oregon but would love to shop at your shop... (we are RV folks and may have friends in your area)....

Evielynne

Voie de Vie said...

That post was indeed granny good! I would have fun in that shop, too. :)

needlekrafter said...

what a pretty shop! i especially love the granny beanies and the pretty flowers, which i assume is your beautiful design?

trudi@maudeandme said...

Lovely shop! Where is it?

jen storer said...

Ah, The Royal Sisters. When too much gorgeousness is barely enough! Thanks for the prettiness boost, Michele. jx

Mistea said...

Lovely surroundings to work in. Not sure I'd be able to work too hard there, I'd be too busy admiring all the goodness.
Enjoy

lovestitch said...

Love your lovely shop, and all your beautiful goodies! Thanks for sharing your pretty corner, it's gorgeous!
Wishing you and your family a very fun filled Easter! x