Saturday, February 19, 2011

Flickr Favorites


7 Feb 2011
Originally uploaded by cjcsew
Thanks to Cjcsew for adding this gorgeous
grandma hearts garland to the flickr group...

I love the colours and the great idea of adding letters...

If anyone wants to add pictures to the group...be sure to pop over...
the more the merrier...

I have seen lots of pictures over on Ravelry of some granny cushions
made from my patterns...Just gorgeous!!!
I would love to see these added to the group if you have a flickr account...
They are just so many crafty crocheters about it's lovely to see there work...full of colour and granny goodness...

I will be back soon with pics of something new and arty I have been working on...

5 comments:

My MummaMoments said...

That is the most darling thing I have seen in a while! I would love to know how to make one of these for my daughter!
999 followers... Who will be the 1000th?

Michelle said...

Thanks for the heads up...
I didn't realize that it was so many...
It still amazes me...

Floortje said...

I made one quite simular with you tutorial and I love it....this one's cute too of course! Will go and find out about flickr once I finished my cushion from your pattern! X Floortje

Floortje said...

youR tutorial that is...

Hillery said...

I love these hearts!! I have tried a couple of differnt heart patterns. I did one in a garland but I'd like to try these. I may not get to them till next valentines, but I am putting them in my favorites. Love your blog. Thanks for sharing.