Monday, June 28, 2010

Sugar Blooms







Sugar Blooms is a new venue my sister and brother in-law
have started...online...
You can order lovely chocolate and flowers bouquets or
chocolate and cookie bouquets
as well as gift hampers...
These are just some of my favorites
from there range...

As I have mentioned in previous posts
My sister runs a very lovely wedding cake business...
Now they have explained even further
which is fantastic for anyone living in Australia...

At the moment there is FREE shipping to most cities on the east coast...
Like Melbourne and even Brisbane...

They except paypal as well as most credit cards
and ship super fast too...
So if you are after a little something special pop over and take a peek...
It is well worth it!!!

hope they have a few spare chocolates for when I visit...Yummmm...


2 comments:

Baa-Me Kniits said...

Wow aren't they fantastic! Your family is very talented :-)

Vicky said...

Hola, que bello blog¡ saludos desde PERÚ