Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Spontaneous


On Monday...
After "My Shadow" finished school
(yes we are trying the whole school thing again)
hopefully this time he will be more settled...
We up and through caution to the wind
and packed what we could grab in 15 min's flat...
and just headed out on the road...


Lucky for me I remembered the "Kodak"
and thought I would get in a bit of practice before
upgrading to a bigger and better camera...

I did manage to pack the "hook and wool"
but found for once I really didn't have time to do any...

I was having to much fun just begin spontaneous
(I think that's what it's called)
It's been a while...

So now that we are back I have spent the day in the yard
Mowing and clearing and pruning...
And feel like a new motivated person...
So a big Yah!!! to short breaks...
Well worth putting up with the chorus from the back seat
"Are we there yet" ...

3 comments:

Jodie said...

Yay for the kodak - your photos are great !

Unknown said...

Love the gate photo !

Beck said...

Sometimes it's good to throw caution to the wind and just fly by the seat of your pants. Keeping the family boat afloat can occupy so much of our time and thoughts that a bit of free wheeling is a good thing. Love your photo's as usual! xoxo