Wednesday, August 26, 2009

The Most Amazing Post Ever

The most amazing post every...
Well OK I am begin bias...
The fabulous Tif is having a "Festival of Granny Love" series
and here I am
In Part Two...

The images are courtesy of the lovely Tif herself
and as you can see one of my
"Grandma Love" cushions
has found a perfect home in American

I first found and fell in love with her
Airstream (Glady's)
then not long after fell for her fresh and witty stories
and great eye for fabulous shots...

If one could have a crush well I'm guilty as charged...
Who wouldn't want to live in the world of "Dottieangel"
Were granny love reins supreme...
Chickens are more than egg producing fowl...
And even mice extermination sounds like fun...

***
If ever I find that perfect seaside cottage
were "Dottie" will be hanging out
I will be sure to pop in for a cup of tea
(remembering to bring my own freshly baked cake)
and while away the hours perfecting granny squares,
picking fresh flowers, laundering vintage linen,
and deciding what shade of blue to dye our greying hair...
***

You can see her amazing pictures
on her Flickr Photo stream HERE...
Or visit her Etsy Shop HERE...
to find the most pretty aprons one could want...

Thanks Tif you are a inspiration...

7 comments:

CurlyPops said...

I saw it, and it was sooo beautiful!

Diana said...

Love it. How fabulous does it look? The colours are lovely. I'm going to pop over to her site now for a better look.

Anonymous said...

i saw you over there too and thought it was wonderful!!

Unknown said...

oh Michelle, your 'grandma love' cushion just looks so perfect on miss Tif's sofa!

and i love the burgandy and blue one you made for yourself... :)

emma
x

Betty Jo said...

Yay Michelle,just got back from visiting dottie angel(and commenting about how my son has adopted the Betty Jo doll you made me!)
It's great to find like minded souls on the internet.I hope you have enough hours in the day...and night to crochet up a storm of Nana cushions now!
xxLiz

Nikki said...

Oh Michelle. It's like a graduation photo! A little thing of your all grown up and out in the world! Congratulations to you. And it seems you have found a kindred spirit there. xx

Sarah-Jo said...

Loving the grandma love....cushion looks super cozy!