Sunday, July 19, 2009

And What a Cake

I am so lucky to have
a sister
who can make something so incredible...
My very own coca-cola cake...When my sister started making cakes
she was still living in America...
and one of the cakes on "order" for when
she moved home was this...
Yes my very own Coke Cake...
I know for some this sort of request may sound unusual...
But that me...
I am sort of renowned for the amount I drink...
I think I could have kept Amatil in business for the last 25 years or so...
And even thou it looked way to gorgeous to cut
I did anyway...
Well how could anyone resist chocolate mud cake...
and yes the whole cake is edible...
and was scrumptious!!!


Thanks Ness!!! Brilliant work...

8 comments:

Jodie said...

I couldn't believe that was a cake until the photo where it was cut ...

AM - A - ZING !!!!

CurlyPops said...

Flabbergasted!
That is officially the coolest birthday cake I have ever seen.

Anonymous said...

ow wow this is fabulous! what a talented sister you have

Diana said...

That is insane good. I can't stop looking at the detail. How? How? I keep asking.... Fantastic work! My sister, the cook, is going to love this one. Has your sister got the planet cake book, tis fab!

Unknown said...

WOW! your sister is such a talent, and chocolate cake too... ;)

btw, thank you for entering my give away! your Nanna sounds like a beautiful woman and who can resist armfuls of fresh rhubarb!? oh, and i will be announcing the winner later today... :)

emma
x

Sarah-Jo said...

whoops this may be a double post as I cant figure out if I posted already....

anyway take two

WOW I thought my sister could bake but your sister takes the cake! haha

I too am a coke fan (v.bad I know hahaa) one year for my birthday my sis made me a special lunch and on the menu was cocacola ham an old southern recipe it was delish!

love this your sis is super talented!

Akela Joy said...

I am simply stunned - this is amazing!

Unknown said...

Wow, that's some cake and I love the pillow in your next blog too, very clever family!
Thanks for popping over to my blog and indulging me with my new baby talk :)