Wednesday, June 3, 2009

All warmed up



I thought I should make myself some wrist warmers...
I basically winged it...
and after unravelling about 3 times i came up
with a easy way of doing them...
I just worked in rounds and after joining my 3rd round
I added 12 chain and slip stitched back into the same spot
then kept going around and decreasing at the thumb
till i had the same amount of stitches as before...

Well they are such a hit I am onto my 3rd set...

I have been very busy crocheting ,sewing and stitching
and have just finished everything up
for the markets on the weekend...
and a big THANKYOU to BETTY JO
for sending me some brooch backs
(they arrived safe and sound)
and they are all attached and packed...
Now to cross fingers and hope that they have a lovely day at the
markets...

6 comments:

Betty Jo said...

Yay! Sounds like they arrived in the nick of time.
Arm warmers are a must this winter, I prefer having fingers free to do stuff.I like your "free style" pair .
You must show us pics of the market stocked up too.

Unknown said...

Wishing you sunshine and people for your markets .

A Spoonful Of Sugar said...

Lovely wrist warmers! Good luck for the markets -hope you have a great turn out.

CurlyPops said...

I love those! Are you interested in selling a pair by any chance?
Have fun at the market - hope you sell heaps and heaps.

Nikki said...

These are gorgeous Michelle. Love the red.

Anastasia said...

these look SO warm!!
i adore your brooches - the MaryJane ones were too cute to pass up!!