Thursday, March 12, 2009

fallen

where to start...
yes i had fallen off the blogging wagon

yes i did have good reasons
and no i really don't need everyone feeling sorry for me
so without further ado
SORRY from the bottom of my heart...

and after absolutely no sewing for nearly a month
i picked myself up
and decided to make something...

over my sewing absents i did get a e-mail from
AUNTYCOOKIE
about a new section she was going
to add to her web site
featuring stuff made from her material...
so back to the drawing board i went
and came up with a new version
of the doll i made last time...

she is very different as all of her attire comes off
even the hoody hat...
she does look rather freaky unrobed thou...

i cut out some "real" socks for her out of a odd sock
i had and her cute little shoes
and apron are in "cookie"fabric...

hopefully this new dolly will spur me onto
many a project
and there will be more sewing happening...
and less
other stuff...

6 comments:

Unknown said...

So glad you're back , you have been missed .
clares craftroom

A Spoonful Of Sugar said...

Welcome back Michelle! Love the new doll - especially all the removable clothes.

Anonymous said...

glad to see you back!! your doll is AMAZING!! just divine, I love her, I can't gush enough, truly!!

Cass said...

That doll is fantastic, I love her

Laurie said...

It's nice to see you've made it back! The new doll is great. I love her little face and her hat and real socks! She's adorable...

Betty Jo said...

Hi Michelle,
Brilliant doll. So Brilliant in fact it was featured on Cuteable-http://cuteable.com/flickr-friday-12/4941
If you didn't already know...xxLiz