Thursday, January 22, 2009

cowgirls


"GIDDY UP I SAY"
Wow what a mammoth task
these little treasures ended up begin...
But they are so cute...


the pink one i only just finished today...
and i would have liked some more outdoor
shots but its raining
and way too wet for them to be
galloping in the fields...
the purple one i had finished yesterday
so luckily you can see her standing...
and they stand SO well...


now i am yet to name them
and of course come up with a little poem
hopefully now i have finished at least two,
and can sit down and relax
for two seconds...
something might pop into my head...


p.s... it really shouldn't matter
that I'm totally and utterly
terrified of horses???
we have two Shetland ponies called
"jack and rex"
and while very cute from a distance
i stay at a distance...

and it just isn't horses
I'm truly not bias
cows, camels, sheep, turkeys, geese
you name it...
unless they are totally docile
you can forget me ever getting into
a paddock with it...

so anyhoo
i hope you like the new "cowgirl"
and any name suggestions are great to hear...

8 comments:

CurlyPops said...

They're so cute! Hmmmm names... how about Annie and Jessie?

Unknown said...

Just call them mine ! I love them .
Clares Craftroom

Laurie said...

You have been busy. I love the cowgirls too. These are two horses you don't need to be afraid of! They are so cute!

Jodie said...

Love them, especially the fringey trousers..

Diana said...

Fabulous. To me they are Lucy and Loulou. Very cute, make sure you make plenty for the markets.

MissyMack said...

I absolutely LOVE those cowgirls!! :D Of course, it helps that I am mad about horses and own one! :P Those two girls are just gorgeous...love the fringing on the pants too- you put so much detail into them!
By the way, I've tried emailing you, but it keeps returning back to me, so I'll try again now! :)

Vanessa said...

Well, I love them. I think Jessie is popular because of toy story too. I also like Mary Lou, Daisy, anything American.

Anonymous said...

oh wow Michelle these are just toooo cute for words They are GORGEOUSLY CUTE in fact love the colours too. What litle girl wouldn't want a cowgirl and a pony or big girl for that matter???