Monday, December 22, 2008

Coasters...

coasters...
sorry about not putting up a post
but my keyboard is playing up
after my husband spilt his coffee on it...
i have a old keyboard sort of working to put
this post up...but the space bar
isn't working so i have 2 keyboards connected!!!


so of course in honour of my husband
who constantly spills his coffee
a little poem to go with them...

I'd love a cup of coffee,
I'd love a cup of tea.
Pop it on a coaster,
But there’s no guarantee’s.
Cause you know...
That I will drip it and spill it
and make such a mess.
But, I REALLY need to sit
and have a well-earned rest...


in the new year i will put together a easy
tutorial...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oh these are GORGEOUS Michelle can't wait for the tute! and the bags in your last post are lovely too!