Tuesday, November 11, 2008

pay it forward...and mail!!!


THE RULES:
I will make a handmade gift for the first 3 interested people
who comment on this post and I have 365 days (ample time)
to do it in...
You must have a blog to join in and be willing to do
the same for three other people...
Lets have fun!!!

I have signed up for SKETCHES - pay it forward
and can't wait to see what i get...

i will make something
totally amazing if you comment...promise...
Now for my mail
Betty Jo has sent me some wonderful prizes
and i am thrilled...
will be wearing this ALL the time...
Yes I now am the proud owner of a
LINOFOREST original....yah...

2 comments:

Betty Jo said...

Now that flying duck really really suits you!!!
I am very interested in "Pay it forward". If you could tell me a bit more about it, like what is a suitable gift??? I guess something from the Betty Jo crafting headquarters would classify.
Oh , and welcome to the "I neglect house and family in order to craft club".

MissyMack said...

Oh I love the whole 'pay it forward' concept!!! I wanna join in the fun and share some love!