Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Chicago sister

Well I am officially calling these
The Royal Chicago Sisters...thanks to great suggestions of course...
i don't really tend to name them until i do more than one
you see when there is only one it is not
officially a sister...
well after making up this gorgeous little "flapper"
how could i not...
this could be the start of a beautiful new theme...P.S. if anyone can tell me how i can
reply directly to peoples comments...
i get lovely replies from you when i post comments on your blogs
( they are the ones that the original comment is at the bottom of the e-mail)
and i can't seem to do the same...and i sooooooo
love all your comments...

8 comments:

CurlyPops said...

Michelle from Leni & Rose has some great tips on this:
http://leniandrose.blogspot.com/2008/07/tips-tricks-6.html
The trick is to get all of your comments sent directly to your email, and then you can reply easily!

Nikki said...

Good to see the Chicago these was an inspiration!

Re: replies to comments - I only worked out how to do it this week. It's in your settings under "comments". It makes replying a hell of a lot easier.

Bellgirl said...

I love the name of your new girls! I have a copy of all my comments sent to my email (which is gmail, also by google, not sure if that's significant), so I know when a comment has arrived on an old post. I then just press 'reply' on my email and type in my message.

A Spoonful Of Sugar said...

Love your latest cuties! Looks like your question has been answered!

Anonymous said...

love the new girls!!!! As said above you have your comments set to go to your email but you can only reply to people who have their email box ticked on their blog as well otherwise their comments come in as "no-reply blogger" even if it has gone to your email box! If that doesn't make sense let me know will try again!

Michelle said...

yahhhhh!!!
i think i've got it...
thanks a heap it's helped a lot...now i will not seem like a totally slack blogger...
well only sometimes...

Betty Jo said...

Love your gorgeous girls. Isn't Chicago the home of gangsters?
These two could be "glam gangster's moles". In the nicest sense of the word or course!

Jedda said...

Delightful!...she has that naughty look in her eye.