Monday, August 4, 2008

Right Royal Betty


RIGHT ROYAL BETTY
Just thought i would come up with
a bit of a kitschy "queen"
the rollers in the hair was something I've wanted
to try for a while and could not resist
the colour combo.
she's very bright and cheery.
would love a little ditty to go with her
but I'm getting a bit stuck.
it will probably come to me later.
I could make a few with this style,
I'm feeling very 50's at the moment
you know the curlers,hills hoist,wooden pegs
fluffy slippers and my all time favorite
"I love Lucy"look...

5 comments:

A Spoonful Of Sugar said...

Love Betty's curlers and pegs! Adorable look.

Diana said...

Right on Betty. Not that I would have liked to live in the 50's, stinky men wanting to get them their slippers and pipe, but I too love the colour combos. You may be interested in the 50's fair happening at the Rose Seidler house in Sydney on Sunday 24th August to get a 50's fix. I got a tip from mel bombardiere a blogger who said it was fab day out.

Anonymous said...

Very cute!! Love the rollers, so much fun!!

A Spoonful Of Sugar said...

Glad to hear your little one had a wonderful birthday! I only posted the pic of my son cause he looks nothing like that now - he is nearly as tall as my husband!

Kate said...

Love the curlers!